Friday 14 December 2012

#43

Jumaat the best day Oyie. there are no malang day in Islam. everyday is anugerah frm Him. I shud thanks to Allah because i still alive in this morning. But today, my day start with all bad and sad things. and today it is hard foe mw to go through. woke up, suppose i have to go data center the event that arrange for my database class. but i tertinggal afta i done persiapkan diri go there. but it s ok. then, i want to dobi all my clothes since friday i did not dobi at all. carry all my busuk baju, i go down. arrived at block 38 i think, OMG, all the machine breakdown. ALL ok. u can imagine what i feel right now. i have no body to share all bad things happen to me. Yelah. takkan all thimgs nk mengadu to people right. naik bebulu plak nt kan. hahaha. I know my english so bad. because of that term paper i always got low marks. hahahaha

1 comment:

  1. wakakaka..statement akhr tu lawak!
    cool beb,setiap kelam,timbul terang!
    mcm mkn tlo kicap td..haha

    ReplyDelete